Monday, March 23, 2009

My happy feet!


The one part of my body that won't get fat is my feet! That is why I adore shoes! Not cute trendy ones! I go for the comfort factor all the way! Gone are the days of wearing cute, but painful heels. Speaking of which...I have a favorite pair of leopard print heels that I absolutely love but I hardly wear because my old feet are so used to clogs! I have been a fan of Dansko clogs for many years now. I have been pining over these leopard clogs for about a year now. Thinking they would still embody the leopard print that I love so much, AND...I could wear them for hours and my feet would thank me for not shoving them in to those dreaded heels again, and let's not forget the extra inch of height I get out of them! So...with some of the birthday loot I received, I finally did it and splurged on my new favorite shoes! I know you may be thinking they are gaudy and what-not....But I love them! My feet are happy!

2 comments:

MarizZzaA+$p!R0s said...

Do you really wear this shoes? But why not? Τhey are a bit eccentric but life is too short and won't wait us to decide if we want to wear this shoes!!!

Check out my blog,thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey MarizZzaA!
I absolutely were these shoes! I love them! Yes a bit eccentric, true...but aren't they fun! I got a bunch of compliments on them today from random people. Now, go get yourself a pair (on Zappos)! Bring the spunk out in yourself! Fell liberated! You know you're just pining for a pair of leopard kicks too!