Monday, March 9, 2009

If you need me, you can find me in my Magical Treehouse!


Lately I have been feeling like the closer I get, the farther everything seems to slip away. You know...that whole 2 steps forward 3 steps back concept. Just when I think I am getting somewhere, it turns out I am not getting anywhere, like I am just running in place. This whole mentality seems to have contaminated everything in my life right now...kids, marriage, friendships (or lack thereof), school, home, etc....I am stretched so thin right now, completely overwhelmed, and numb. I think this is what they call "The Winter Blues"! Sun, spring, fresh air gently blowing through open windows, flowers and the sound of chirping birds cannot come soon enough! I wish I had a magical treehouse. My own little enchanted fortress in the sky! I would go there, and stay there until Spring makes its debut!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

friend,

i'll be home soon to play.... hang in there. you ARE streched thin... just say NO!!!! hire a maid or do that dream dinner or whatever its called in town- its sooo yummy and hten you have easy dinners ready all you have to do is pop in the oven- soooo worth it and takes the stress of meals away! good luck