Friday, November 21, 2008

'Tis the season


At the hospital where I volunteer, every year a group of people get together to make Christmas cards for every in-patient who will be spending Christmas there. I like this idea a lot, so in my spare time I have been making some simple Christmas cards to contribute. I have a whole pile of them waiting to make someone's day a little brighter this holiday season.

I was thinking, though...I would like to give some away to one of you! It is the time for giving, afterall!

Please leave a comment and tell me your favorite little act of kidness during the holidays! I will select a winner in a few days!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your cards are too cute!!!

my favs would have to be either operation christmas child where you fill a shoe box for a child, or angel tree where you buy a gift for a child whose parent is in prison and drop it off at their house. you put that its from the parent since they cant get the child anything from inside. we do both of these each year.

a new one i have yet to take part in is having the kids make little cards- the holidays are crazy so we might do them all year long or else start making them and have them ready for next year but my dad delivers meals on wheels so i want the kids to color some cards and i will write a small note that WE are thinking of them and they are not forgotten. and dad can give one to each person he delivers a meal to.

- megan