Monday, October 13, 2008

Crazy-ness!

Hello Gang!
Sorry for my lack of posts!
I know you all have just been waiting at the edge of your seat!
So..to explain the delay,
Let's just say...
for me, trying to find a balance between being an attentive, supportive wife- susy homemaker- a loving mother of 2 animated, & curious children- a housekeeper (which I am not good at by any means, and do not enjoy whatsoever)- chef-boy-r-dee- story teller- band aid applier- laundry mat worker-entertainer- peace keeper- and hungry student...
has been, well...a bit daunting.
As much as I try to serve each job equally, not putting one before another, it is hard!
The thing is, I am going beck to school! Have been for a year now!
And, I am absolutely loving every minute of it!
However... I feel guilty for the huge chunk of time it consumes.
It makes me feel
SO good to go to school again and use the brain I never realized I had.
But at the same time I feel like I am committing some kind of crime wanting to be MORE.
All this school razz-ma-tazz and thoughts of a new career put a little extra bounce in my step. I know in the long run having something to call my own that I worked so hard to achieve will only make me a better wife, mom, friend, daughter. sister, etc...
It is hard to explain why it will, I just know it will!
So, enough rambling!
In a nutshell...
School keeps me busy!
Family keeps me busy!
I will try harder to keep up with this whole blogging gig!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kenzie--I told you I'd be commenting on your blog... I think it's great that you are loving school, and that you are absolutely right, it will positively impact not only you but all of your relationships! Happy mama=happy family. Remember the challenge is to not shrink from your brightness but to keep growing into it. Looking forward to seeing you and the fam this weekend!
-Jen P.

Anonymous said...

YEAH Kenzie! I think your a great mom, friend, wife, and for sure one exellent band aid applier...
I like reading your blog! you are a great writer!
Claire